bad company airsoft team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the big the bad the awsome

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

field improvements

Go down 
AuthorMessage
hollywood

hollywood

field improvements  Empty
PostSubject: field improvements    field improvements  EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 6:18 pm

field improvements are coming up soon please donate some funds to help with the cause this is opptional but soon i am planning to open our field to other airsofters aquanted with the leaders team members get in free but guest must pay a fee of 2$ some future field improvements are a sniper tower at main base witch will soon be know as alpha site after we biuld the other base at the other end of the airsoft field and it will be know as bravo base we are also getting more tree barriers if you can donate any pallets or funding for lumber or pallets . also if we get enough funds not only are we getting more field improvements we are getting spare guns for the entire team to use it will be shared equally among members and will be kept in a safe place at the home field .also we might be soon getting a rest house for our team to use it will be shared among my parents aswell they are using it for storage but i will have enough room to put a small couch thats folds out into a bed for 24 our game use a tv with a wii or xbox and an air conditioner for summer and a heater for winter it will also be used for storing our spare weopons and if we get it on the field it will serve as an outpost or will become part of alpha site

hollywood afro lol!
Back to top Go down

field improvements
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
bad company airsoft team :: general discussion-
Jump to: